Recent content by Jsmallberries

1. Jsmallberries

Any way to repair the off market brand kitchen faucets

Just installed, it appears slightly smaller, it works though. Will test tonight to confirm slow drip is gone by leaving a bowl under it overnight. It reversed direction for on and off though
  2. Jsmallberries

Based on my measurements, the Temu is slightly off. Just ordered this one on amazon. I wonder if any heavy metals will leach out with the reverse osmosis softened water through this part?? Replacement Water Tap Cartridge Valve Core Copper Faucet Ceramic Disc Gland Brass Bathroom...
  3. Jsmallberries

No still leaking, it's slow enough of a leak and I had other more pressing stuff to deal with.. (Franke sells a few versions of a Kitchen faucet with a separate filter handle.) Price reduced to $414. yikes.... not going there Just getting back to dealing with this problem, will check the...
  4. Jsmallberries

Heard back from the seller. No parts, yer on yer own. 2.5 years out of it, the race to the bottom continues.........
  5. Jsmallberries

That's the brand I have, thanks for the contact info. Was able to send an email, no response The reason for the faucet, the counter top is quartz and I do not want to drill any additional holes through it.
  6. Jsmallberries

Any recommendations for a 3 way kitchen faucet(need a separate control for the filtered water) with a pull down spout that has parts available. I have a POS reverse osmosis under the sink
  7. Jsmallberries

Thanks for the replies and advice. Here is a photo of the other side, the main hot cold control. Looks like an integral part of the faucet and not replaceable. I see what they say if a tell them I will review their product. $200 I expect more than a few years out of it Their contact us emails...
  8. Jsmallberries

No way home depot gonna have this. I did find a company selling these faucets, I have contacted them. No reply yet https://shopwaterlux.com/collections/kitchen-faucets
  9. Jsmallberries

Purchased Off amazon 3+years ago, WaterLux WL-301STS Stainless Steel Deluxe 3-Way Kitchen Faucet for Reverse Osmosis System Lead Free (so they say) Recently started leaking from the faucet. The paperwork had only install instructions, no trouble shooting repair etc...No manufacturer website or...
  10. Jsmallberries

Standing around bathroom sink drain

That's true, but who shifted all our manufacturing over there, follow the money......the uniparty
  11. Jsmallberries

Thank you for the info, I tried vinegar, standing water just slightly less, however next few days it's about 1/2 of what it was from first install. Didn't get lucky after all, slight leak. Would this defect cause this, see photo. From what I've read the fix is to dry area, lightly sand, wipe...
  12. Jsmallberries

I have two under mount bathroom sinks with overflow that I installed 5 years ago. They had standard pop up drains. I recently decided to go with clicker type drains. With one sink, the new drain leaked at the underneath tapered seal. Tried 2 other brands before realizing the bottom of the drain...
  13. Jsmallberries

Change Settings with lower usage?

Municipal water, 13 grams of hardness Day override is already set to 30. RC is currently 195 So just lower RC to 120-130
  14. Jsmallberries

Change Settings with lower usage?

Fleck 5600 SXT 10% cross linked resin 1.5 cubic feet. Family size changes have resulted in less water usage. What settings can be adjusted. Usage reduced from 195 gallons per day to 100. I can list current settings if it helps answering my question Thanks
  15. Jsmallberries

Help needed cleaning brine tank

From my web searching it looks like what is called salt mushing not bridging. Here’s one example “Salt mushing is when dissolved salt recrystallizes in the brine tank and clumps together to form granules. These granules usually collect at the bottom of the brine tank, where they can block the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks