Recent content by jskd82

1. jskd82

Water pressure loss when using two faucets

Not sure if it matters but I have a tankless LP heater....and as stated earlier no one here in Hawaii that I know of uses any sort of expansion tank:eek:
  2. jskd82

Thanks guys I changed the PRV today and now the pressure is fine when running multiple faucets.;)
  3. jskd82

Toilet flushing by itself?

What would cause my toilet to flush by itself? I am not sure if it is a full flush but I have heard it refilling the tank a couple times already. I don't live in the home and I am hardly there so I am not sure how often it does this.
  4. jskd82

ahhhh ok thank you very much for the reply. I will try changing the valve when i get a chance and give an update as to what happened.
  5. jskd82

Ok I went and checked the piping and it turns out that it is actually copper piping. I bought a pressure gauge and tested the pressure on one of the washing machine spigots and the gauge read 52 psi. I didn't think of turning on another faucet and see what the pressure dropped to until now...
  6. jskd82

How does piping run from meter to house?

How do you run the piping from the meter to the house? Do you run the pipe from the meter directly to the water heater and then to each fixture wit tow lines coming out of the heater one for cold water and one for hot water.... Or do you run the line from the meter to each fixture and then to...
  7. jskd82

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure what an expansion tank is and I don't believe that there is one installed in my house. I am not sure what kind of pipes they are but I would guess that they are galvanized.... I will try to take a look next time i'm at the house. It is a slab...
  8. jskd82

I just bought a home and notice that the pressure is ok when I have one faucet running but when i flush the toilet or turn on another water source the water pressure drops. I am connected to a county water line and the water main is running thru my property. The house was built in 1975 and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks