Recent content by Jsfalbo

1. Jsfalbo

Heat exchangers

Looking for some advice from those who have experience with water to water heat exchange plates. I'm currently installing a coal boiler in my garage and will be plumbing it into the return of my propane boiler that is in the finished basement. I had a plumber working on that propane system...
  2. Jsfalbo

Floor joist radiant heat system

I see what you are talking about now with the fins. I checked out Ultra-Fin and saw how they do the installation perpendicular with the use of their fins that don't actually touch the sub floor like the other heat transfer plates I've been seeing with installations. $150 for a pack of 100, I'll...
  3. Jsfalbo

Johnfrwhipple, thanks for the reply. Yeah I am beside myself with this whole mess! I have three zones. One zone covers the main living spaces, kitchen, dining room, living room, etc. Another zone covers the two kids bedrooms, hallway and main bathroom. The third zone covers the master bedroom...
  4. Jsfalbo

Hi, I'm new to this forum and have some questions on my radiant heat system in my ranch house with fully finished basement. So I have lived in this house for four years now and one of the selling points, along with the fully finished basement, was the radiant heating system. However, after the...
  5. Jsfalbo

Boiler not running

And is there a way to bypass the lwco just to see if the burners kick which would then confirm the power power interruption?
  6. Jsfalbo

Boiler not running

I have a peerless series MI/MIH gas boiler converted to propane by previous owners. Uses a Honeywell L8148E 1182 aquastat (just replaced with the L8148E 1265) and a McDonnel Miller Guard Dog RB-24 low water cut off. I mostly heat with wood and my boiler hasn't been used in probably a year...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks