Recent content by jricha34

1. J

Proper Pump/Motor for Well?

Ok, but this Well has been going 10 years with that exact setup... Why such a dramatic turn of events now do you think?
  2. J

Ray Twp is in northern Macomb. It is all very flat and low lying. The part where I live many trees including pine trees just die if you plant them because the soil has so much clay in it. Also the area tends to get very water logged when snow melts or it rains a lot. I will see about contacting...
  3. J

* Pump and well details are in first post * Nothing blocking the inlet screen * I don't think it had a thermal overload but how to be sure? Until the problem last week my well never stopped, just has gotten slower to fill the tank. * The water was spraying around because the hose from...
  4. J

I occasionally check the water quality and haven't seen any rust chunks in the water, just some black stuff which I assume is fine black dirt, that gets cleaned up in the filters. The corrosion on the pump was actually eating away at the pump itself but not sure if that was there before, the...
  5. J

Don't know what to say Bob, this whole area out here in this part of Ray Twp, all of the homes, have low water yield with, again, one house that wasn't able to drill a well that could produce anything useful (after I believe 13 or 14 attempts). This is what I have heard from the residents in the...
  6. J

It maintained pressure throughout the day.
  7. J

Thanks for the info. I have a ball valve after the pressure tank. I have closed that and will watch the pressure throughout the day.
  8. J

Thanks for the info. I am in an area that has very high clay content. If you go a few miles in any direction and you are out of it and they can practically stick a fork in the ground and get a geyser. ;) One of my neighbors only gets about 1/2 GPM and counters that with two very large...
  9. J

Well Info * SE Michigan * Bore is 8" x 70 feet * Casing 5" x 70 feet * 3 screens * Static water level 20 feet below surface * Pumping level 65 feet, 4 hrs at 2 GPM * Well head completion - Pitless adapter * ~1300 feet run to house through 1" tubing Submersible Pump Info * DEQ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks