Recent content by jq5

1. J

Black Spots in Bathtub.

You mean to tell me this problem is so unusual that no one can help? Man I'm never gonna figure this thing out! JQ5
  2. J

Black Spots in Bathtub.

Yes, you can see them flowing. I have a microscope(from my days as a kid in the late 70's) and had considered looking at them under it. On rare occasions I've seen them in my stainless steel kitchen sink. Thanks!
  3. J

Black Spots in Bathtub.

The tub is fiberglass...acrylic coated. Sinks are not made of the same material. I'm not certain what it's made of, but it's nothing exotic. Sinks like it can be found daily in any Lowes, Home Depot of the like. Let me claify something...what we have are small black particles that do not...
  4. J

Black Spots in Bathtub.

I too have the EXACT same problem!!!! It's almost as if I wrote the post! I did flush my water heater and it was full of those black specs...tons of them. I ended up puting in a new hot water heater ,the manufacturer replaced it because they thought it was the heater too. But, after about a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks