Recent content by JP's dad

1. J

Adding a tub drain to a toilet branch

Thanks, Cacher - looks like Option B and the sawzall...
  2. J

Sorry - I'm a terrible artist. First, let me clarify because my drawing was bad: both the tub and the shower have their own vents to the roof - I will be tied into both of them. And I know the bath vent has to be after the trap. Bad artist in a hurry. My question is really around the waste...
  3. J

Starting a new thread - was told that I shouldn't add this to a thread that had already been started. I am remodeling an old 2nd floor bathroom and want to put the tub on the same branch as the toilet. See the picture below. I want to put the toilet between the tub and the tub drain. I...
  4. J

Swap Toilet and Shower Locations

Variation on this same topic I am remodeling an old 2nd floor bathroom and want to put the tub on the same branch as the toilet. See the picture below. I want to put the toilet between the tub and the tub drain. I was thinking of using a long sweep with a low heel inlet to connect the tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks