Recent content by JoshSter

1. JoshSter

Fleck 2510 sxt settings for best efficiency

Hello - I was wondering if someone who knows more than me could suggest or confirm best settings for a water softener for efficient salt usage. Hardness is 25 grains. There should be no iron, hydrogen sulfide, manganese making it to the softener. I have a 13x54 tank with a fleck 2510 sxt with...
  2. JoshSter

Recommendations for iron treatment 7.4ppm. Filox, Katalox lite?

Ok. Are you saying that the 1.0 cf pro-ox/filox or 2.0cf katalox lite are unlikely to work with the well pump capacity, or there are more options if I use a controller with the time segment capability? Most places that sell Katalox Lite say 5 or 7 GPM backwash for a 12" tank diameter and 7 GPM...
  3. JoshSter

Do you know any specific controllers off hand with this capability?
  4. JoshSter

Hello -I'm looking for recommendations on treatment for well water with high iron. Well output: 9.5 gpm Laboratory test results: Hardness: 25 gpg Iron: 7.4 mg/l Manganese: .345 mg/l PH: 7.5 Tannins: .5 mg/l TDS: 373 mg/l I am replacing a 1.5 cf greensand filter that never really worked well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks