Recent content by Josh Weight

1. Josh Weight

Toilet & Shower Vent Question

I got it all dry fitted together and I was able to get that shower drain to come in horizontal. Any way you could check out my pictures below and verify that I did it correctly? I greatly appreciate your time and expertise. On a side note, I am a structural engineer and if you ever need any...
  2. Josh Weight

Well dang that's a bummer. Any suggestions on a different configuration? The shower trap comes out at a higher elevation than the closet bend and I don't want to drop the shower trap any more or else it won't be within the floor cavity.
  3. Josh Weight

Hello, I am working on a bathroom remodel and have a toilet and shower right next to eachother. I am wondering if my plan shown below will provide adequate venting for both the shower and toilet? Just getting a little confused as to where the vent should be located. Thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks