Recent content by Joseph01

1. Joseph01

Questions about new copper line to PVB

Thank you for your time and appreciation. I have come back after a few months studying up on Irrigation and installing the front yard system. I now feel confident enough to tackle some copper pipe. *DIAGRAM BELOW* I want to do some work on the existing copper supply line (coming into the...
  2. Joseph01

House Repipe designing

Ok, here is an update. I have been redesigning the water supply. I wasn't happy with the water heater being on a line that served other fixtures, so I have given the water heater its own separate line. I have been watching water pressure every day for the past week and here are the results...
  3. Joseph01

House Repipe designing

I'll post more as I am able to but here is a potential System. Let me know what needs to be changed. I did not include ball valves in this picture. Just getting my ideas out onto paper.
  4. Joseph01

House Repipe designing

My house water meter located out on the lawn is buried several feet below ground, underneath the freeze line, the supply pipe also goes beneath the concrete and a front deck. My main concern with switching over to 1" is that it doesn't do much good unless it is 1" from the meter to the house...
  5. Joseph01

House Repipe designing

Warning, I go in-depth and need your help in designing a new affordable system, I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions. The goal of the new system is to reduce noise, insulate pipes, decrease water usage, add a few more water lines for different fixtures, and design a system that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks