Recent content by JohnnyTuinals

1. J

Master Water Conditioning Corp Well Water FILTERING System

Had Lots of Iron in my water and Crud ruining my Cheap filters every 15 mins yukkkk Did a Water test local and the Iron is 0.015 (very very so very low} And the Coliform is Absent on the test... The filter system was kinda expensive but welllll worth it...Now I can have drinking water,yeaaaa...
  2. J

Master Water Conditioning Corp Well Water FILTERING System

Master Water Conditioning Corp ,,,Well Water FILTERING System I just replaced my water heater and thought it would be besttt to also replace my Cheap Whole house water filter... It was replaced by a Whirlpool Whole house Filter from lowes for under $30 Anyways the Filters would become Dirty...
  3. J

Well Water Black sediment in my Whole house water filter (YUK}

Thanks I will get the water tested on monday,,,,but for now I will just remove the filter and clean the Black sediment with a hose off of the filter....sediment just washs right off..................JT
  4. J

water exaust ,,,it that the Big Blue tank before the water filter? Or would it be best just to get someone in to just clean the line towards the filter? Makes no sense that a water filter would have all that black sediment within 15 - 30 mins. Would it be best to call a good local plumber or a...
  5. J

I live in the Poconos Pa. area and my house was built in 1996 (15 years} I thought it was best to replace my water heater and also my water Filter next to the water heater. Anyways The plumber showed me how bad the OLD water filter was,,It was eaten out the filter (Yuk} Lots of water Presure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks