Recent content by johnnyhomeowner

1. johnnyhomeowner

price pfisher shower head

i got a new shower head made by price pfisher its 6 or 7 inchs in diameter how can i make it have more pressure? can i drill out the orfices? thanks for any help!
  2. johnnyhomeowner

price pfisher shower valve

got it fixed it was the sceen in the shower head was stopped up didnt flush the system before i installed it :p
  3. johnnyhomeowner

price pfisher shower valve

i installed a new price pfisher shower vave when i remodeled my bathroom got all the tile up and THEN tried to check it well.........some water comes out for may 30 seconds then it just slows to a trikkle no hot or cold what could be wrong?? thanks
  4. johnnyhomeowner

neo angle shower drain question

so the fall on the drain line would set the p-trap distance the main drain is about 6 inches from the ground from the drain to the subfloor is about 24 inches from the drain to the main drain is 4 foot so i need to get the drop right from shower drain to main drain then p-trap and straight...
  5. johnnyhomeowner

neo angle shower drain question

i have remodeled my bathroom and its time to reconnect the shower drain when i was tearing out i cut off the shower drain about 6 inches from the waste pipe tha the toilet and shower go in and capped it off til i was done my question is when the pipe leaves the shower i know it goes down to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks