Recent content by Johnl

1. Johnl

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

Drills Chris, I just installed my Aquia today and had to drill the required holes through the ceramic tile in my bathroom. I used Black & Decker ceramic and glass drill bits from Home Depot and they worked fine. I drilled dry and once I was through the surface they easily cut the rest of the...
  2. Johnl

Toto Aquia and Chloe Washlet

Got it done! For anyone who is interested, I figured out a way to attach the Chloe Washlet to the Aquia without too much pain. I bought a cheap replacement ballcock assembly and sawed off the 7/8 threaded pipe, which gave me a piece of 7/8 threaded pipe about 3 inches long. I also bought...
  3. Johnl

What if? Terry, Do you think I could put a flexible hose from the connection on the tank to the valve, and put another flexible hose from the valve to the wall connection? Then tuck the valve away behind the unit (or attach it to the wall for stability if that's necessary)? Also, I've...
  4. Johnl

Kofk Champlain Toilet Seat

Kohler it is. Yes, this is a Kohler toilet seat. I don't know the exact reason, but Kohler used K of K (for Kohler of Kohler, Wisconsin, I beleive) during the '50s and '60s. If you do a search for Kohler Champlain Toilet seat in Google you should find several sources or replacements.
  5. Johnl

Has anyone had experience attaching a Chloe Washlet to a Toto Aquia toilet? It doesn't seem like it will work to attach the valve to the bottom of the tank due to accessibility problems once the toilet is in place. Any advice?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks