Recent content by john9112

1. john9112

Water heater broke. Need help on how to properly connect flex hoses/water lines so I can use water i

Hey Wayne, yes you are right that would look a little bit cleaner. But since this is just temporary and the other end of flex hoses are push connect, I think it will be easiest just buying a double male end adapter to connect the 2 ends of the hoses. I will just get this here:
  2. john9112

Water heater broke. Need help on how to properly connect flex hoses/water lines so I can use water i

Hey there thanks for the response! Both of the flex hoses are female 3/4 that connect to the water heater. I was just going to unscrew both ends connecting to water heater, and then connect those two with a 3/4 mip thread. So this will work?
  3. john9112

Hi everyone, My 30 gallon electric water heater just broke (massive leak). I am actually moving in 3 weeks (I live in a tiny house) and want to avoid buying a new water heater right now, because I probably will get a smaller tank or get a tankless. It's also summer here so tap water is pretty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks