Recent content by John377

1. John377

Toto UltraMax II 1G flush valve gasket replacement

Good info. I can't offer any suggestions, but I hope someone else will. As far as my situation went, I called Toto and they said the 9BU094 gasket was indeed the one I needed and I ordered it from the amazon link in my first post, which is a plumbing store in Chicago. I was confused because...
  2. John377

Toto UltraMax II 1G flush valve gasket replacement

I'm trying to find out what part I need to replace an UltraMax II 1G One-Piece Toilet (MS604114CUFG#01) flush valve seal gasket. The toilet lid seems to say a 9BU094 seal gasket is correct. The parts page says THU474. The Toto website doesn't have parts with those names. Amazon has a 9BU094...
  3. John377

Broken shower drain issues

My shower drain from the early 1960s broke just above the trap (#1 in photo) due to corrosion and me regrettably pouring boiling water down the drain in an attempt to clear a clog. In hindsight using a plunger would have been a better choice. Another mistake might have been to cut out the trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks