Recent content by John Vega

1. John Vega

Opinion on expansion tank installation. Picture included.

Update: The expansion tank has been removed. The reason the tank was installed to begin with is because the system was made into a closed system with a check valve try and troubleshoot noise that the sprinkler system was producing on the primary water input line on the home (Sounded like a 3...
  2. John Vega

Thanks for all of your feedback! I have done some searching to try and find what the installation "should" look like. I have come up empty handed. Do any of you have a diagram or picture of an installation which is done properly?
  3. John Vega

The company replied to my email: " It is mounted correctly, however, if you would like it removed we can send someone out to do that for you. In reguard to the 18" of copper pipe: That is a requirement for gas water heaters. It is not required for your electric water heater." I am talking...
  4. John Vega

Yes. Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & AC, Inc. http://www.bayonet-inc.com They are a contractor for Lennar homes.
  5. John Vega

I am not an experienced plumber, however I am a little paranoid that the expansion tank that was recently installed in our home may eventually cause the pvc piping to fail due to the weight, stress being applied by the tank/fittings. Attached is an image of the install. Should I be worried?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks