Recent content by John Spada

1. John Spada

Everything seems to work, but no water :( Amateur needs help

It seems simple and you may have addressed it, but be sure all the wiring connections at the breakers are in good condition and tight. don't ask how I know this may be the issue...
  2. John Spada

Sediment, Electric? New Pump / No Water?

Yes a 5 inch steel, I would say about 30 gallons of crude came up. The well is about 80 feet deep, cased to the bottom, my static is at 2 feet.
  3. John Spada

Hi Reach4, Sorry no pics, I was having issues with diminished production, and a lot of black gunk and rust suddenly coming into the house, it was overwhelming my filters. Had it cleaned and now its producing 28 GPM at the wellhead, up from about 8GPM. They just used a bailer on mine and it...
  4. John Spada

I would highly recommend you have the well cleaned out, it worked for me. Just bailing the well at the very least can do wonders.
  5. John Spada

Squirrels and Chipmunks

Try using Ammonia around the border, it has worked for me.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks