Recent content by John Pujol

1. John Pujol

Hi Terry I'm looking for help! Working with some students at UC Berkeley we built a system for...

Hi Terry I'm looking for help! Working with some students at UC Berkeley we built a system for easy home water testing. I'm looking for ways to distribute our kits for free to plumbers so that plumbers can offer them to their customers. Do you know how I could get started with such a plan...
  2. John Pujol

I am looking for plumbers who want to receive several free home water testing packages to hand...

I am looking for plumbers who want to receive several free home water testing packages to hand out to clients.
  3. John Pujol

Home water testing services and research at www.mytapscore.com

Home water testing services and research at www.mytapscore.com
  4. John Pujol

(i ran out of characters)... I would like to ask your help and advice with approaching this...

(i ran out of characters)... I would like to ask your help and advice with approaching this challenge. I just signed up for this forum and am eager to contribute what I can as well. Our team is mostly water chemists with expertise in rust, water testing and water chemistry. Would love if you...
  5. John Pujol

Hey HJ My name is Johnny and I am working with some folks at UC Berkeley and Boston University...

Hey HJ My name is Johnny and I am working with some folks at UC Berkeley and Boston University to gather water quality data for private wells nationwide. I am curious whether plumbers would be interested in receiving free water testing kits from us to then sell to their customers at a low price...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks