Recent content by John Clint

1. John Clint

Discoloration of some surfaces while using a water softener

Seems like its more for hardness and iron issues. Did anyone try it for silica after the softener with success?
  2. John Clint

Thanks for the reply. Confirmed (silicon/silica in the water 13ppm) Used Iron Out (week source of the hydrofluoric acid) as some of the online recommendations and it worked just fine. Thanks all for the quick response in right direction!
  3. John Clint

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone noticed a discoloration of some surfaces during using a water softener. See picture for example. Our conditions: Water is soft, softener working just fine (tested). TDS about 200 Hardness 10gpg No iron or manganese. Spotting/discoloration noticeable on the...
  4. John Clint

Need Help Selecting a Softener & Iron Removal System. Fleck 2510 vs 5900 vs Water-Right Impression?

Hi there. Just curious about how long you have your 2010AIO with KL. Are there any issues or maintenance required? How often it set to backwash? Thank you!
  5. John Clint

Fleck 5600SXT - Post installation and programming question

Hi All. Usually, during initial valve programming VT already preselected for you. So if its dF1b leave it as it is. The same applies to 9100SXT where the SXT controller is used. Regards.
  6. John Clint

5800xtr2 on 1.5cu/ft3 efficiency configuration

Hi there, How is your XTR2 is performing so far. Would like to get one as well, but lcd screen kinda makes me worry about the screen service life. Thanks.
  7. John Clint

Vortech tank - Resin in my plumbing

Hi Michael. I'm from www.****.ca company. We are dealing with similar cases as yours on an almost daily basis. And here are our findings. Over 90% the reason of resin in your house plumbing is a pure resin quality. What happening? Resin getting through the basket or Vortech plate slots due to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks