Recent content by joesiah

1. joesiah

Washing machine has no trap, what should i do to correct

I talked to a local plumber and he said i could do this.. any thoughts.. thanks.
  2. joesiah

how about this? i think this will be the quickest way ..
  3. joesiah

Here is a video, I think I’m just going to add a ptrap to the washing machine and tie back into the existing pipe.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMJ3OOKBdk
  4. joesiah

Two Running Traps? What is that? is that a bad thing? The washer drain was not a vent pipe, I know this for sure because this is an old remodel job, which obviously was not done correctly... don't know how it got past the inspector this way... I haven't had any sewer gass issues or drain issues...
  5. joesiah

There are several vents in the system going out the roof, at least 3, main, kitchen and bath.. do i still need to add one to this part of the system?
  6. joesiah

Okay so i need to remove whats there and go with a 2" for the washing machine, that is fine, before i do i want to make sure what im putting in is code or as close as I can get.. don't want any problems in the future. i have made a drawing of what im thinking about setting up.. drawing is...
  7. joesiah

Hi while doing a remodel i notice that my washing machine has no trap, it shares a drain line with the bathroom sink, the sink has a ptrap under the sink but there is not one for the washing machine. They both have a 1-1/2 inch pipe which is goes into a 2" with a aav then in to a 3" into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks