Recent content by JoeDY41

1. JoeDY41

Old 1960's Crane Toilet with 15" rough in - Help!

Reach4 - you rock! Truly appreciate your help. I will post a follow up when I start the project. Still in planning stage but will happen. Thank you and we will be in touch via this thread again.
  2. JoeDY41

Thanks so much again!! Now I am much more confident with starting this project. Final question. Since I am removing the tile and likely adding cement board to raise the floor a bit, then adding tile, Is it better to sue a metal flange (old cast iron pipe I assume) which would be flush to the...
  3. JoeDY41

Been looking and maybe this one - Vespin® II Close Coupled High-Efficiency Toilet, 1.28GPF with the 14" unfit. Turns out this one is 25 1/2" total toilet length from back wall.
  4. JoeDY41

Thank you Terry for taking the time. Would you agree that if once I remove the toilet and the rough in is truly 15", a Toto Vespin II with a 14" Unfit would allow me to replace the existing toilet? It is is near or flush to the back wall, that makes no difference to me, as long as it does not...
  5. JoeDY41

Extremely helpful!!! interesting fact about the bolt being where it was. Guess I will know once I have the courage to move ahead, which will be soon. That would be fantastic if I ended up having some play with the bolt if not in the standard groove where they go. In the event the rough in is...
  6. JoeDY41

Need some advice from those here much more knowledgeable that I am. Have a small bathroom downstairs (original construction 1964), top portion home extended and rebuilt 1995. The toilet is an old crane round toilet and the ROUGH IN is exactly 15". Here are other dimensions, if it helps: From...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks