Recent content by Joe Six Pack

1. Joe Six Pack

Drain washing machine on first floor to laundry tub in basement?

Sort of like a rain gutter? Would taht work the for shower or tub to? How buout a kicthen sikn? can I rain gutter atht too?
  2. Joe Six Pack

Pics of my Champion 4, GoKohlerGo

So warsh clotehs. does it clean golfe ballz if yu therew em in with clothes.? TAhtre we xhe hamdyt.
  3. Joe Six Pack

Pics of my Champion 4, GoKohlerGo

So...........you put thet toietl in your brudhers room? Doex he lik tatht? doxen't seem much wather in teh bwol. why!?
  4. Joe Six Pack

Is there a Made in USA toilet as good as a Toto?

Romney's Auto Bailout Bonanza How to make money from the auto bail out and send jobs to China. Of the twenty-nine Delphi plants operating in the United States when the hedge funders began buying up control, only four remain, with not a single union production worker. Romney’s “job creators” did...
  5. Joe Six Pack

PTFE on slipnuts ?

I use Duck Taype. Iwerks on everythhnig. seriiousy. it'ts htat good.
  6. Joe Six Pack

Cleaning mineral deposits from Sanigloss

So you live in Alaska like me? Is water all the same everywhgere in the world. I see that some peo0ple use a water softener. Do they have those all places? Evne I know that one. Water is diffeent all over. And not everyone has lots of it. Where does California get water? It's not from rain...
  7. Joe Six Pack

Rebuilding Norris Toilet from the 1970s.

Do you live in California? YHre niot makcing mcuh sicne to me.
  8. Joe Six Pack

Toto annoyances after many years

Dude, any seat you use will let you pee on your underwear. You don't take any responiblity for peeing your'self? He'res a tip, hold you r thing that you pee with, and pint it down.
  9. Joe Six Pack

Atlantis' first full day in orbit nearly perfect

Ian, Boys love their toys. Taht will nevar change. IN Alaska, were more real. We stick together, we need to. Thre are basic needs, thinsgs we need hare on earth. It's fjun to go off exploring, but someone has to keep the fire going at home, and the kids fed. Thank goodness for wamen...
  10. Joe Six Pack

American Standard v Kohler v Toto

Here's a picture of a guy sitting on a leaning A/S Champion bowl. It's a good thing he's wearing pants otherwize he wood slide off.
  11. Joe Six Pack

Should a garbage disposal be on a GFCI?

Oh Dude, I'm so glad you mentioned all this wiring stuff about a disposer. I'm not going to let my woman do dishes anymore. I have a non bonded or Gfi'ed sink too. It's cind of cold here, but I'm thinking I should wash dishes outside until I can get that sucker grounded,. Now I'm arfraid to go...
  12. Joe Six Pack

Be Wise

School zones are cool. Wehn I visited the lwoer 48 i say tehm. Except I get a ticket in one. Tehy don't have them here. I'm so sorry for ball valve taht his post is missing, and instead all there is are crummy ads that I feel teh need to click on. I don't want to clik on them, but sometimes I...
  13. Joe Six Pack

Be Wise

Yes, I was enjoying teh threaD TOO. Why does this pappen? It makes no sense.
  14. Joe Six Pack

Keep on doing what you do

A lesson? Hey, ypure the one that posted it. I thoguh you knew.
  15. Joe Six Pack

Keep on doing what you do

It comes up first in Bing too. How many others is it coming up first? I was talking to a friend the other other day about a fuel pump for his boat? Byh the time he got it dionosed and ordredrd and installed, he lost $50,000 for the week, that he didn't get to go 9out in the bo9at. How...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks