Recent content by joe lesperance

1. joe lesperance

Setting well pump in new drilled well

Hi , I have 400 ft drilled well .Static level is 120 , I have 1.5 hp pump. Well produces 2 gal. per min. Any suggestions on how deep to set the pump ? I have had someone say 380 ft , but concerned about sediment issue. any advice would be great. Thanks in advance !
  2. joe lesperance

Shared well woes

Again , I agree. This is the layout . I have well feed into my home . It feeds my pressure tank and switch . out of the pressure tank to my filtration system and out to my water softener , out of water softener to the house and hot water tank. When the neighbor waters the garden my tank switch...
  3. joe lesperance

Shared well woes

I concur , we both have the same members in our households . Neighbor almost seems to have bullied previous owners. That won't work here with me. I'm trying to be cordial , I don't want to be that ( ass neighbor ) but we are in high fire season , with a out of control blaze 90km away . Last...
  4. joe lesperance

Shared well woes

Yes, I have seen the video , have read about the valve .
  5. joe lesperance

Shared well woes

Hi , The valve I meant was a check valve after my pressure tank. (sorry about that) My hot water tank is new and seems to be working correctly. I will check the water softener as it is a older system. Only my wife and myself in the house . My agreement is equal and average water use. Not...
  6. joe lesperance

Shared well woes

Hi to all , I have purchased a house with a shared well. Drill well depth is 168' , 131' for static water level . Pump is 1 hp motor @ 7 gpm ( according to a receipt I have when pump was replaced in 2015) . I have the control side of the system and running a Redlion RL33-S pressure tank with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks