Recent content by Joallen001

1. Joallen001

Legend Hyperpure PEX

Thanks that is great info. That makes me feel better about using it and I can use the Uponor fittings and rings I have in stock.
  2. Joallen001

Legend Hyperpure PEX

My locally supply house has started carrying hyperpure. In the past I have only been able to order Uponor PEX online. They are telling me hyperpure works with all the Uponor fittings. I would love to be able to purchase from the local supply house if this is the case. I have found very little...
  3. Joallen001

Concrete coming tomorrow 3" pipe and flange on the outside

I have concrete being poured tomorrow and have a 3" pipe that will need a flange. I know they make 3" flanges that go on the inside but I would rather put it on the outside of pipe. What is the best way to wrap the pipe so room is left for the flange to be glued on. I was thinking something...
  4. Joallen001

How professional are these plumbing waste and vents?

I am going to try and touch base with code enforcement on Monday. I talked with the local plumbing supply house and they are not aware of any required inspections. As far as electricaly go it always gets inspected on a new home and a remodel. We started pulling wire yesterday. The first...
  5. Joallen001

I copy and pasted this from the link. It mentions 15 counties being exempt and Lawrence County is listed. Limited Licensed Plumber (LLP) This state LLP license is issued to individuals needing to perform work in areas where there is not a local codes enforcement office offering local...
  6. Joallen001

I checked the link. I see there is a person listed as the code enforcement officer and I know him personally. Maybe I should contact him and go from there.
  7. Joallen001

If a permit or inspection is required I am not aware of it. I dont see how it would be possible to build a new home without being questioned for a permit or a inspection. I am not sure if the plumbers have a license but I see them working in homes all the time. If inspections or permits were...
  8. Joallen001

Yes. Built a duplex about two years ago. You pay to have a water meter set and a septic permit is required to get the power cut on. The only inspection we have here is on the electrical. From looking at the pics the toilet should have a combo right? When I first looked at it I thought that...
  9. Joallen001

Thanks for all the comments. They are definately not handymen. It is two brothers that strictly do plumbing. I wont mention any names but they work out of a van lettered with all there plumbing business info on it. No permit was required and there are no inspections. I would like to here...
  10. Joallen001

Yes the only vents are in the bathrooms. I should of took some pics above the floor.
  11. Joallen001

The next few pictures show some of the other drains. The first picture shows the toilet and vanity drain. The only vent in this bathroom is on the vanity which is upstream of the shower and toilet. The second picture is showing the same toilet and vanity drain from a different view with...
  12. Joallen001

First off thanks to everyone for all the great information on this forum. I have read a lot of great information on this site over the past few months. I have attached several pictures of a recent drain and vent install. The installation is on a remodel that was completely gutted. I will be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks