Recent content by JMustang

1. JMustang

HELP! Shower Head Leaking when Guest Bath is Used

It doesn't appear to be much more water than what would be left in the riser(as you called it). It drains, and then drips for a few minutes. I just think it's weird that with the valve shut off, using a shower on the opposite side of the house creates enough pressure to push water up through the...
  2. JMustang

It happens with the shower head off.
  3. JMustang

The shower drips in the Master Bathroom when the guest bath is used and the guest bathroom is on the opposite side of the house. It's not a lot of water, it's probably just what's left in the pipe from the shut of valve up to the shower head. But what I don't understand is, if the valve is OFF...
  4. JMustang

Hey John, It was happening before I remodeled both bathrooms. Prior to the remodel, neither bathroom had exhaust fans. I added them.
  5. JMustang

Not sure what the electrical would have to do with the plumbing. It did it before the remodel but the house is 40+ years old so I chalked it up to the old plumbing fixtures. Everything is new from the copper pipes out of the slab up. Maybe I just got a bad cartridge and it's just a coincidence...
  6. JMustang

Yes, We usually turn the exhaust fans on.
  7. JMustang

Unfortunately, there are no stop valves at the shower.
  8. JMustang

@WorthFlorida Thank you for your responses and trying to help. Im sure it's the water that is remaining in the shower head and pipe after shut off that ends up dribbling and dripping out. Thats why it only lasts a couple minutes but WHY? Why would it only be doing that when the shower on the...
  9. JMustang

No, it doesn't do it the whole time, it dribbles for a few seconds and then drips for a minute or two. The bathrooms are at opposite sides of the house and it does it when the guest shower is running. It was happening before the remodel but I figured it was the 40 year old fixtures. Everything...
  10. JMustang

My master shower dribbles and drips when the guest bath/shower is used. Both the valve and cartridge(Single Lever) have been replaced and it's still doing it. What the heck?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks