Recent content by jmoser201

1. jmoser201

Oil boiler high/low temp

Appreciate the feedback! Not sure what the hvac guy I had out was thinking with setting it at 120.
  2. jmoser201

Oil boiler high/low temp

might need it, but I guess it’s been set up without one since 1989. So I should leave it at 160/180?
  3. jmoser201

Oil boiler high/low temp

Recently moved into a home that has an oil boiler which provides hot water for baseboard heating and an indirect hot water tank. I just had a plumber/hvac guy out to replace the expansion tank and he noticed the Honeywell high/low setting which is currently set at 180/160 with a diff of 10. He...
  4. jmoser201

Cost to replace expansion tank?

Ok, he did say there was no valves to isolate the tank. Just wanted to make sure this all made sense. He also did mention something about putting in valves to make it easier next time
  5. jmoser201

Cost to replace expansion tank?

My expansion tank for my boiler has water in it and needs to be replaced. I had an hvac/plumber guy quote me $770 to replace it. Seems high, but he said the whole system needs to be purged and will take 4-5 hours to do that process. Does this seem right? We have an oil boiler which provides hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks