Recent content by jmitch86

1. J

Water pressure cutting out.

The switch was a 30/50 and I checked the tanks with no water and set them at two psi below the cut on pressure. 28psi.
  2. J

It usually returns to full pressure within just a couple of seconds.
  3. J

Over the past few weeks when I turn on any faucet in my home the water will run for a few moments and the completely shut off, it then comes back to full pressure and runs like normal. The issue only happens if the water has not been used for a few hours. The house is supplied by a well with a...
  4. J

Water pressure issues?

The past few weeks when I turn on any of my faucets the water will run for a few minutes and the completely stop for a moment and the come back to full pressure. The issue only happens if the water has not been used for a few hours or so. My house is on a well with a submersible pump and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks