Recent content by jlp

1. J

another water tank done gone bad

Yea, he was getting his readings from a concrete wall tie, with one electrode and then one on the top of the reservoir tank. And the guy on the phone told him to switch the red and black wires, as in physically reverse them by taking them out of the machine and putting them in the wrong hole on...
  2. J

another water tank done gone bad

I have 2 water heaters both installed in 2008 when we built our house. We had 1 tank start leaking bad, more like gushing, in May 2012. It was replaced and covered under the 12 year Kenmore warranty. (it is a 55 gallon power miser 12 yr warranty heater). Just this past weekend the 2nd one did...
  3. J

a new noise after installing an expansion tank

I had a hot water tank blow it seam somewhere it was leaking or should I say poring water out of the outer jacket. It was covered under warranty. but i chose to install an expansion tank on the cold water inlet of said water heater, now I have a rumbling noise when I run water and the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks