Recent content by jjohns29

1. J

Drain removal question

I got it. I attached the channel locks to the brass center post and gave it a tug and it loosened, then screwed all the way out. thanks for the advice.
  2. J

Drain removal question

Thanks HJ, I got the top knob off per the channel locks suggestion. My next question is, how do I remove the secondary silver ring to allow me to get to drain post to remove it. There is a washer that is round with a flat side on the inside that looks like it should slip off over the top, but...
  3. J

Drain removal question

hmmm... holding it up and looking beneath reveals no phillips head screws to loosen. It only lifts probably 1/2 inch at most and had to lay my head on tub floor to look beneath. I keep thinking I should be able to take a pair of channel locks and hold the "base" while using another pair to...
  4. J

Drain removal question

Does anyone have an idea on how to remove a drain like the attached pic? Sorry if this might sound like a dumb question, but I've tried the obvious and it just spins.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks