Recent content by jjfta

1. jjfta

Recirculation Line

Hello all I have moved my existing HW tank and need to extend and re-hook up my 1/2" recirculation line. The pump will be located at the new tank location. This location happens to be between the two most remote supplies (Master Bath and Kitchen). I have attached a file showing two...
  2. jjfta

Tankless recirculation

GMT, thanks. The picture helps a bunch. Please see the attached. I want to make sure I completely understand the plumbing. I have labeled the pipes. Let me know if my assumptions are correct.
  3. jjfta

Tankless recirculation

Tons of good discussion here. So the option of an on demand type recirc system (Taco or Ready Temp) that push the hot back up the cold line is not a good option for the Rinnai system. I did not like the idea of having luke warm water in the cold line anyway. Certainly do not want to...
  4. jjfta

Tankless recirculation

I was hoping to get a few expert opinions on how to provide a hot water recirculation system to my new tankless installation. There seems to be few different ways to provide instant hot at all fixtures. I have considered them all but since I have an existing 1/2" recirculation line I think...
  5. jjfta

upgrading pipe size question

thanks for the replies I figured the tankless was a crap shoot. The space savings was critical in my case so I decided to role the dice and see what happens. Just in case, I left plumbing stubbed in a closet wall if I ever decide to put a tank back in or a second tankless. Sounds like...
  6. jjfta

upgrading pipe size question

Hello, all. Great forum, lots of knowledge around here. I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I would like to increase the volume of hot water to the master bedroom. While under my house the other day, I noticed that the master bedroom HW is fed from a 34 foot long run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks