Recent content by Jjaslow

1. Jjaslow

Navien 210A on radiant heat system, gpm falls every day

Ah, yes. Now I see what you mean. Terry is correct. I have updated my details. Sorry for the confusion and thank you again for your help. ;)
  2. Jjaslow

Im sorry, where is what?
  3. Jjaslow

Thanks for the info. Not sure I fully understand everything you are asking. We have 3 thermostats around the house, and the relevant pump turns on when the thermostat wants it. I have noticed that the flow decreases over time, regardless of the # of pumps on. After my last 'reset' (ie turn all...
  4. Jjaslow

All 4 pumps are brand new Grundfos 3 speed pumps. I have the primary loop set to high and the 3 secondary loops set to medium. There are check valves on the primary loop and 2 on each secondary loop, one after the pump and another right before the loop connects back to the primary loop on the...
  5. Jjaslow

No air separator yet. Speaking to a plumber about adding one.
  6. Jjaslow

We just moved into an older home with a radiant heating system. The seller just replaced the heater with a brand new 210A heater. I had a plumber come in to service. He said that the gpm should be around 3, and he set the outgoing temp to 160. Ive read thats a bit higher than recommended, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks