Recent content by JJ44

1. JJ44

Can I put a wye under my last cleanout in the basement?

I believe you can put a San-Tee when dumping into a vertical stack. Pretty much any time you have slow-moving (horizontal) dumping into fast-moving (vertical) you can use a San-Tee, otherwise you need the longer sweep when going from fast-moving (vertical) to slow-moving (horizontal). Knowing...
  2. JJ44

Warm water outdoor faucet.

Re: Woodford 22: That's a nice model, but it doesn't (really) allow for the hose to remain attached since it doesn't have the auto-drain feature upon shutoff. I think it does have some funny pressure relief pins as a backup measure for freezing though. Just not robust enough for what I was...
  3. JJ44

Warm water outdoor faucet.

I'm installing an outdoor faucet that I will use for showing and dog-washing. While it would be nice to be able to control hot/cold from outside, I couldn't find any HOT / COLD faucet options that also did auto-draining (even w/ hose attached), so I've settled on just using a single-knob...
  4. JJ44

Low-Heel 90 / San-Tee after toilet arm (on 1st floor)

Attached is a top-view. So other than your access concerns, is there any reason I can't have the fittings as previously pictured? (and previously mentioned as only suitable for upper-story in home for reasons unknown to me)
  5. JJ44

Sorry: The picture does not represent the actual location of the clean-out, only the plumbing path. The actual clean-out location is such that it is pointed outward of the crawlspace, within 6" of the building footprint. Easily accessible.
  6. JJ44

Hum, the link-picture didn't work. Here it is as a small file-attachment.
  7. JJ44

Hello. I've read on another thread that a similar setup is code-compliant only on an upper floor, but I'd like to use it on a ground floor as shown. I do not want to bring a clean out through the floor, and I can't figure out why it would matter which floor this setup is on for UPC compliance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks