2. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Good morning I will cut the drop to 26 feet and try that
  3. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

A ND I only have one pipe going inside the well
  4. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Ok so basically my problem started because my water got low (drop below 26 feet) and buy me extending the drop pipe to 33 feet the pump can't pull the water from that deep?
  5. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Good morning ..yes the person that did the well did do a flow test I just don't remember what the number was and he also said that it's best to go that far down because the water won't have that much Iron in the water so it won't mess up your walls don't know how true is it the...
  6. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Ok I have a few joints on the well side of the check valve that's glue in however there is one part that's not glue that am not so sure about because it's the part that's on top of the drop pipe it's like a union and it looks like it's Threaded and it also looks like it prevents...
  7. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Yes I have 1 hp jet pump with 1 1/4 suction line connected to a check valve the then 1 1/4 drop pipe that's 33 feel into the well thats a 2-inch steel casing
  8. Jimmy1974

Pump works, but no water

Good morning I am new to the forum and also new to the well and irrigation world ..so I need some help ok this is the problem I am having I bought a new home in port st lucie florida about two years ago after doing so I had a irrigation company came out and dig a well the well is 140...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks