Recent content by Jimm

1. J

Toto Drake or Ultramax

The toilet near the game room - if possible insulate the walls to keep the sound down, but be sure you have an exhaust fan.
  2. J

What will it take to turn wall mount plumbing into floor mount?

What worries me is what you said---"but we would need to go into the concrete, and switch the plumbing to go down there". If this is on the slab and you have to go into the concrete that is a "lotta" work and bucks. There's a lot of bad that could happen when you take out a section of concrete...
  3. J

Parts For Toto Toilets

I'm going to be purchasing a Drake in January when I have little to do, BUT before I do - when my 30 year old toilet, only God knows the brand, had a problem with the flap and filler (that's a technical term) I went down to HD and bought a replacement part. Are Toto parts readily available in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks