Recent content by Jim Bob

1. Jim Bob

What type of system is this and can anyone name the parts to it?

Hey, finaly got around to cleaning it, was pretty gross. Thanks for the nice guide. Do you have a guide on to how to clean and put in salt to brine tank? Just opened mine and there's no salt with some brownish dirt on bottom.
  2. Jim Bob

Thanks a lot! I will try that. Thanks alot. I am going to do that tomorrow. By the way, i bought a water pressure gauge tester since I have a spigot/bib coming off the well pipes and it was 48 psi. I also filled up a 5 gallon bucket and it took 40 seconds...What would tell me about my...
  3. Jim Bob

Hey there bannerman I havent yet cleaned out the aerator tank, how fast do those things usually take to get dirtied up? I have a valve on bottom of that tank, but wasnt sure if there was anything special that needed to be done prior to draining the tank. Will water in house still work when...
  4. Jim Bob

Ya, i drained the tanks. One read 27 other 22. Anyways, if my inground pump doesnt havent enough volume for the sprinklers, does that mean the pump is shot or its just a shitty pump? House is 13 years old, however my neighbors had a new well drilled, but the others next to me didnt, so idk...
  5. Jim Bob

Thank you very much! Then the blue tank is the 30 50 and the tan is the 40 60. I just checked both the tan and blue, blue is at 22 not 28 and tan is at 27 not 38. Bad?
  6. Jim Bob

Question for you, do you know which pressure switch goes to which pressure tank? Because the top switch is a 30/50 and the bottom switch is a 40/60. Thanks
  7. Jim Bob

Ahh got confused sorry. I see now. 1 last thing tho, do you know where that pipe leads to tho? Im going to dig around it, but just wonderin
  8. Jim Bob

If that was the case, how would one go about fixing that?
  9. Jim Bob

Low water table? Bad pump? Neither Id be able to fix myself, shucks! https://ibb.co/Q8P4V5p This picture I just posted...What is this set of pipes calldd with the metalish looking top and also that pipe circled in red leads to where if I dig? The well pipe/casing themself are slightly to the...
  10. Jim Bob

Heres what both those gauges do: Prior to turning either the water spigot on or sprinklers, the top gauge is around 55 and bottom around 55, so about the same. When I turn water spigot on: Top gauge keeeps rising. Bottom gauge stays at around 55. When I turn on sprinklers: Top gauge stays...
  11. Jim Bob

Do you mean this pipe? https://ibb.co/Q8P4V5p If yes, then im not sure...where should it be going to so I can dig and check tomorrow?
  12. Jim Bob

I thought the gauges were for the pressure tank, haha. I want to test pressure of my pressure tank now
  13. Jim Bob

Thanks for the help guys! Now I just need to figure out why my sprinkler pressure gets lost after 30 seconds.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks