Recent content by jiawa

1. jiawa

UltraMax ADA vs UltraMax II ADA toilets

I thought UltraMax II comes with both E-Max and Double Cyclone.
  2. jiawa

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Thanks Jim. Will consider that for the next purchase.
  3. jiawa

Toto Drake II Tank to Bowl Gasket too large

When I read this, my impression is exactly the same as what Jim said. I installed a Drake (my very first pluming work) last month. When I put the tank on top of the bowl, there is at least a 1/2cm gap if not more. I remember I was wondering a little bit. Then, just by following the instruction...
  4. jiawa

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

I installed a Drake (CST744S) about a month ago in my upstairs bathroom. It is truely amazing! Now I am thinking about replacing the one in the downstairs half bath. But going through different modles, I may either get another Drake. This is nothing I don't like about the one I indstalled. So...
  5. jiawa

Flushing procedure for Toto Drake

A "quick flush" is always sufficient for me. I haven't experience a single instance which needs to hold the handle down longer.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks