Recent content by Jherne

1. Jherne

PLEASE HELP...Boiler Problems...

Do you have any idea where i could buy a coil?
  2. Jherne

Yes the tank is rated for hydronic heating. 1. Im not really sure where this check valve should be. 2. I was a little confused when i read this...the only place it is leaking is out of the pipe coming from the pressure relief valve. well, in one of the pics i do have a rag wrapped...
  3. Jherne

Uh Ohh Well, I did exactly what you said...turned off water supply to boiler, set pressure to 15psi and let the boiler run for a little while and when i came back to check it it was at 25psi. So it sounds to me like it might be the coil that you mentioned. Now, how much am i looking at...
  4. Jherne

No i didnt fill it with water but thanks for the thought
  5. Jherne

I actually havent spent that much....ALOT less than if a plumber were to come out here and diagnose the problem...I have to go to work but i will post some pictures tonight when i get home. Thanks for all the replies so far!
  6. Jherne

First i will start by saying i have a Teledyne laars mini therm boiler system with 4 zones. 1 for basement, 1 for 1st floor, 1 for 2nd floor , and 1 for H2O heater. My problems started back in October when it was time to turn the heat on. I noticed one day that the Pressure relif valve was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks