Recent content by jgraves

1. J

Boiler water pressure too high ...

Well I'm still having issues. A friend of mine came over to take a look and said the air bleeder on the boiler is shot and needs replaced. I had a failed attempt to replace and will give it another shot when the weather breaks. Things were looking good then the pressure rose again since last...
  2. J

Since there wasn't that much water in the expansion tank I'm going to assume that isn't the issue. I did turn off the feed valve and when I checked the pressure in the morning it was just over 20 psi. What should the "at rest" pressure of the boiler be? What should the pressure be...
  3. J

I just got home and checked the pressure - it was back up to 30 psi. I drained the expansion tank - which is one of the old style tanks suspended from the floor joists - and only got about a quart of water out of it. I drained enough water out of the boiler to lower the psi back to 18. I...
  4. J

Good Morning! I have a Bryant model BW2AAN boiler that was installed in 1999. Last week I was trying to bleed the upstairs radiators but was unable to get any air or water out of te bleeders. I manually cycled the water valve to introduce more water into the system (the gauge read just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks