Recent content by jgalba1

1. jgalba1

Old Shower Demolition (Permanently capping drain and water lines) California

Hi, I have Galvanized water lines and an ABS shower drain with vent.
  2. jgalba1

Old Shower Demolition (Permanently capping drain and water lines) California

Hi everyone, I converted a tub to a shower and now need to demo the old shower. The question is what is the proper way to permanently cap the floor shower drain and the hot n cold water lines? Thanks!
  3. jgalba1

Galvanized to PEX Water LInes

I hope to not be re-piping myself we will be selling this house in a few years. So I just need an adapter from the Galvanized to the PEX barb then run the PEX up to the stub out. Since I have to bring the lines in can I just angle the PEX from the Galvanized to the stub out or do I need to go...
  4. jgalba1

Hi, no that would be very very difficult talking about another 6 ft or so of concrete to take out just to try and find out where the originate from.
  5. jgalba1

Hi, I need to transition from existing Galvanized pipe to PEX hot n cold water lines for a Shower Tower system. I also want to install a ball valve on each line then end with standard threads to connect to the Tower system. The lines are 9.5 inches apart which is too much I need to bring them...
  6. jgalba1

Tub 2 Shower Conversion

I do have another question please. How do you deal with sewer gasses when replacing something like the San Tee? Thanks!
  7. jgalba1

Tub 2 Shower Conversion

Thanks makes sense. Appreciate the quick response.
  8. jgalba1

Tub 2 Shower Conversion

Hi I have a 1.5 inch tub drain I need to convert to a 2 inch Shower drain. The Sanitary Tee has a 2 inch coming straight up from the ground then going straight up to a 1.5 inch vent pipe and branching off to a 1.5in tub drain. I need to do this to Code here in California. This is a concrete slab...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks