Recent content by jfkn

1. jfkn

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I would call Whirlpool I would call Whirlpool 800 number that is on the unit and find out how much they charge for the thermocouple and how much for the thermostatic gas valve. Please let me know I am interested in the prices. They will not sell or give price without model and serial number. I...
  2. jfkn

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

buyer's insurance policy If you just bought your house then check with your buyer's insurance policy. It may pay for the repairs or replacement. What model is your water heater? Read the model and serial numbers. Most likely it is the high temperature sensor and that means to replace the...
  3. jfkn

I think it is Ultra Low Nox I think that it is called Ultra Low Nox. Judging from this manual http://www.whirlpoolwaterheaters.com/downloads/315422-000.pdf that depicts the same burner assembly. What is the "Flame Lock" feature? Thanks. :)
  4. jfkn

Flame Lock Whirpool Water Heater model NO.? I have purchased already 3 Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters from Habitat. These were donated to Habitat for sale by Lowe's, obviously warranty returns with problems. All 3 had removed model and serial numbers so I do not know what models I have. To...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks