Recent content by Ritazoo

1. Ritazoo

Information Overload - Ozone, Chlorine, etc?

Friends, if you can provide the following information, I can help you design an ozone system to treat your water 1. Your current water treatment process (we have to consider where to add ozone) 2. The amount of water per hour or day (we need to calculate the amount of ozone) 3. Your water...
  2. Ritazoo

Iron Bipfouling/softener issues?

Ozone can be used to remove iron and manganese, and also disinfect water, but how to use ozone? you need to reply the questions below 1, what water is, well water, drinking water, spring water? if wastewater, BOD, COD, TSS PH of inlet water and discharge water 2, water flow per hour or day? I...
  3. Ritazoo

How to have ozone to disinfect drinking water?

Jessesun submitted a new resource: How to have ozone to disinfect drinking water? - How to have ozone to disinfect drinking water? Read more about this resource...
  4. Ritazoo

How to have ozone to disinfect drinking water?

In recent years, the water quality of drinking water has been highly valued by the society. On the basis of achieving 106 water quality standards, more and more water companies and related scientific research and technical personnel have turned their attention to the detection and removal of...
  5. Ritazoo

Katalox + Clack + Ozone = success!

Corona discharge unit is ozone machine, do you know? We are a ozone equipment factory from China, please reach to me, should you have any question about ozone machie, ozone disinfection,.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks