Recent content by jerfrank

1. jerfrank

Leaking G-Max or Power Gravity Fill Valve.

Hi again: This jerfrank. I replaced the valve cap and the water still came up and over the fill valve and the overflow pipe. I then examined the new Korky valve I had purchased (that's how I got the valve replacement cap since Home Depot didn't have just the valve replacement cap and there is...
  2. jerfrank

Terry: I have a G-Max valve. They look alike but will the korky replacement cap fit the G-Max? Thanks Jerfrank
  3. jerfrank

jerfrank Hi: I have a problem with a GMAX?Korky Quitefill toilet tank fill valve. After seven years of never having a problem, I found that the water level was too high and was flowing into the overflow pipe. I adjusted the fill valve by lowering it and found that the water was filling higher...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks