Recent content by jerbark

1. jerbark

Can't manually turn valve on anymore

I tried what you suggested, but still no water. I just ended up replacing the value and now it works fine. Thanks so much for all of your help and patience!
  2. jerbark

I sent you a post yesterday, but it doesn't appear to have come through, so here it is again<g>. First of all, thanks for all of your help so far. >>Are you getting water to spirt out when you twist open the valve solenoiid? I WAS getting water to come out, but now I don't get anything...
  3. jerbark

BRD, first of all, thank you very much for trying to help/educate me. >>Once you open the bleeder screw on top of the valve or turn the solenoid open enough that water begins to spirt , the valve should open. This particular valve doesn't appear to have a "bleeder" screw (I have that on...
  4. jerbark

Did you even read my postl? I'm truly hoping that someone who actually read my post, will give me some help. Thanks in advance.
  5. jerbark

I just discovered that my gardener "accidentally" cut the 2 wires connecting the sprinkler valve to the controller/clock i.e. it's just a stand alone valve now. The gardener can't come out right away to fix it, so for the past few days, I've been manually turning the valve on to manually turn...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks