Recent content by jennifersmith

1. jennifersmith

Hard Water

Hi, Yes , water softener would help to solve this problem. Because a water softener is used to soften water by removing the minerals that cause the water to be hard.
  2. jennifersmith

bad sewer odor from sink

Hi, It can cause because of if the water in the trap was either being sucked out or leaking out. You can put some drain care and X14 cleaner down the sink overflow. It took a few days or times, but it finally cleared up. Hope helps you!
  3. jennifersmith

How to find a leak in underground copper pipe

If we want to know that where to leak in underground copper pipe, then how to find this? Any idea will be appreciated.
  4. jennifersmith

Moen kitchen faucet leaking from top AND bottom

You can check out on following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJIse2Hql2A
  5. jennifersmith

Certificate of Compliance

I am talking about myself. I refused it. So this problem is occurring.
  6. jennifersmith

Mix different kinds of salt in the water softener

It is possible to mix different kinds of salt in the water softener. If yes, then tell me what are the advantages to do this?
  7. jennifersmith

trap primer problem

lot of thanks! smooky
  8. jennifersmith

trap primer problem

I have faced one problem with trap primer. The water seal in traps is necessary to prevent sewer gases from entering buildings, but because of this water is exposed to the air, leading to the release of sewer gas into the atmosphere. So please tell me how to solve this problem.
  9. jennifersmith

Certificate of Compliance

I have refused to make Certificate of Compliance. Due to this breach Part 12A of the Building Act apply to me and plumbing practitioner give the penalties. So my question is what is the need of a Certificate of Compliance and when I get this. Any idea will be appreciates.
  10. jennifersmith

Which salt?

Hi, I think Solar salt is better to use in a softner because it contains a bit more water-insoluble matter than evaporated salt or pellets. It is obtained by the evaporation of seawater and has a sodium chloride content of 99.5%.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks