Recent content by Jennifer French-Glick

1. Jennifer French-Glick

Venting pipe right near window/front door

ok so does that mean you would also suggest another clean out?
  2. Jennifer French-Glick

THanks for the reply. WE had the whole house trap cleaned out about 2+ years ago after a clog--sewage ended up through said pipe (what I thinking is the venting pipe but now Im not sure) into the front yard. Good times. Assuming that the trap doesn't need to be cleaned out more than that...
  3. Jennifer French-Glick

got it. still need to take care of the stink though.
  4. Jennifer French-Glick

I am an amateur on this stuff-so not sure of anything! Plumber tells me that it is a vent for the sewer gases--only going by what he was saying. When we first moved in, we did have some type of clogged that came out through here--does that mean it is a clean out or just a vent? Or can it be...
  5. Jennifer French-Glick

Pretty sure the vent does not have a screen.
  6. Jennifer French-Glick

Hi all Hoping for some advice here. We live in a home built about 100 years ago. They placed the venting pipe right near the front door (ground level, about 6 inches off the ground) as well as under many windows right where we often sit. As a result we often smell sewage when I do laundry or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks