Recent content by JeffSimpson

1. JeffSimpson

Well House Construction Concerns

Thanks, I will have to have a local well contractor out to see if they can work in the space. I have a "sanitary well seal," but I notice that my well is probably not sealed as well as it should be. There is a circular wedge of concrete cut out of the well lid. You can simply lift this up...
  2. JeffSimpson

What if I make the wall on the lowside so that it can be unbolted, and also make the bottom half of the roof removeable? Right now, there is 3 feet of clearance in every direction except for where the lowest wall is. Removing that wall will create a 4.5 foot wide opening on that side of the...
  3. JeffSimpson

I am constructing a Well House that will enclose my well and pressure tank, plus the water softener and filters I will be adding. I have run electrical for a 90 amp subpanel in this building, have laid the slab, and framed the walls. The subpannel is high amperage as I want this building to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks