Recent content by JeffreyP

1. JeffreyP

Wet venting bathrooms in Seattle

Point noted about the kitchen sink/laundry vent size - thanks! For the change from 2" to 3" for the wet vent, I was reading this section: 908.2.2 Size. The wet vent shall be sized based on the fixture unit discharge into the wet vent. The wet vent shall be not less than 2 inches (50 mm) in...
  2. JeffreyP

Thanks for the feedback Wayne. Here is an updated version that also shows the kitchen/laundry (and a basement utility sink) that you asked about. I just used Microsoft Paint to make the diagrams. I'm sure there is a fancier way but Paint is pretty simple to use and gets the job done. Also, I...
  3. JeffreyP

I'm planning my drain/vent system for a remodel of my house. Since I'm in Seattle, I'm using this resource https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/environmental-health/piping/plumbing/~/media/depts/health/environmental-health/documents/plumbing/horizontal-wet-venting.ashx which calls out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks