Recent content by jeffjudd

1. jeffjudd

What is your favorite faucet?

I never claimed to be more then a homeowner attempting to repair a faucet for the first time. Just because you’re an expert doesn’t mean my experience will not be of benefit to someone. Delta has done nothing to make me believe Delta faucets are better. For a plumber repairing faucets...
  2. jeffjudd

No offense. But what I saw of delta faucets you probably can make a full time living off simply replacing the seats and springs in their faucets. Which are are so difficult to install most homeowners will struggle and they are so poorly designed it takes an expert to get them to seat properly...
  3. jeffjudd

Delta Faucet From Hell

My delta faucet stopped working after 5 yrs. Didnt know they made any that lasted 5?
  4. jeffjudd

I think Delta faucets are junk. I've spent 8 hrs trying to replace the seat and springs to stop a leak on a delta faucet in a house less then 5 yrs old. I can't do it the spring seats wont sit properly to stop the leaks. now I have to pay a plumber at 65/hr to fix and miss the day of work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks