Recent content by jeffdt

1. jeffdt

Curbside 3/6 liter Flush, What a nightmare to Adjust, Still Not Working

Who picks up a toilet thats been left out for the trash man and then runs home and installs it? Did your refrigerator box not have a working toilet?
  2. jeffdt

A letter from American Standard

I find it hard to believe that a senior VP of American Standard would raise the issue of Terry being paid, either directly or indirectly, by Toto without having proof. As an attorney I doubt she would do so unless she knew it as fact. I welcome her to provide these "facts" in a public forum...
  3. jeffdt

CEFIONTECT /CeFiONtect , a customer poll and reviews

Can this seriously be called a poll? All the responses would have to positive towards CEFIONTECT. Seems as if there are many responses to CEFIONTECT that are less then glowing. I too overpaid for a marketing ploy. Jeff
  4. jeffdt

CEFIONTECT??????? CeFiONtect???

Love my new Drake, awesome toilet. Thanks to Terry for the heads up. had a first generation Gerber that was the worst. But fifty extra dollars for CEFIONTECT? I think fifty dollars could buy a lot of bowl cleaner. I see no diff from the' 95 Gerber. Save your money. Jeff
  5. jeffdt

Crane 13.25 litre toilet: Swirls on first flush, goes down on second flush

Who wants to drag a toilet out to the back yard and put it up on blocks? From a second floor bathroom? Blocks? Why not listen to the symptoms and give honest advice?
  6. jeffdt

If the vent that serves that particular toilet has become clogged some how, the toilet will exhibit precisely the symptoms you are experiencing. The other toilets are probably on a separate vent. There is not enough air being allowed in for that toilet to properly flush. The vent pipe will...
  7. jeffdt

Sanigloss and in-tank or "flushable" cleaners....

Okay, Heather with Toto's customer service told me any liquid or gel type cleaners typically available at the grocery stores are fine. Also said fluidmasters in tank bleach dispenser is fine as well. No powdered, granulated cleaners, acids, ect. Jeff
  8. jeffdt

Toto flush lever

Anyone know? Also if I do buy a polished gold right hander. Can the handle itself be removed and put on the existing left handed trip lever? Thanks, Jeff
  9. jeffdt

Sanigloss and in-tank or "flushable" cleaners....

Just ordered mine this morning, would be interested to see the answers. I'll call Toto and see what they say.
  10. jeffdt

Definitely sounds like a vent problem.
  11. jeffdt

Toto flush lever

On the Drake, either a left hand flush or right hand, are the flush levers the same? Or is there a specific left hand part and a specific right hander? Thanks, Jeff
  12. jeffdt

Ordering a Toto - Confused on # of Models!!

The only Toto Ultramax I've seen in ADA, elongated, CEFIONTECT is the EMAX 1.28 flush. Never seen all three in a 1.6/gal Gmax
  13. jeffdt

Spud washer too thick

Typical for A/S. Their customer service line must get a dozen calls per day on this issue. Just keep cranking it down half a turn at a time alternating sides till it seats. If it cracks, take the POS back to Lowe's or HD or wherever. While you're there, pick up a new flapper as well. The...
  14. jeffdt

(another)basement rough in

I'm far from being a pro but my first thoughts were #1, I don't see any plans as to venting. #2 is the septic system sized for an additional three fixtures? I'm sure one of the pro's that visit the site well be able to get the project on the right path. Jeff
  15. jeffdt

Toto Seats

Thanks Terry
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks