Recent content by jeffb68

1. J

Burnham Holiday gas hot water boiler air hammer

Here's the monster. I agree with you on the antiquity of the furnace, it was our "muscle" on negotiating a price for the house, we definitely need a few quotes on a new one to have an idea of price. For now, I am a civil servant-government employee recovering from a furlough, with big budget...
  2. J

Dana- Thanks for the informative info, I will bleed the radiators with furnace off and cool as you say and will let you know what happens, I won't have time until the weekend to do it. Thanks!
  3. J

Hi, thanks for the reply, it is greatly appreciated. I thought about opening up the bleeder furthest from the furnace while its running and see what happens, but will the furnace auto fill back up with any water that was lost? How would I identify an auto fill furnace? I am not sure about this...
  4. J

Hello all, I am new to this forum and I hope I can get some help. I have an old Burnham Holiday gas hot water boiler in my house. It is original to the house, circa 1961. It has 3 zones and has an awful air hammer going on. I read some info on bleeding the thing. I understand I have to close...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks