Recent content by Jeff C

1. Jeff C

Proper Installation of Kerdi Band?

"That about cover it?" It does sir!!! It is PERFECT!! Thank you very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very MUCH!! I can now move forward on the project and hopefully finish it before Spring .... again, mucho thanx to you (Dana), John (Whipple), and Jadnashua !! I'll...
  2. Jeff C

rough plumbing diagram/advice needed

Now we're talking about something I know (IT Consultant for the last 20 years) ... DHagin is correct, GIMP is a very good image editing program, but might be too much "program" than you really want or need (if all your interested in is just basic image manipulation/editing). Put into...
  3. Jeff C

"Jeff does your exterior walls require vapour barriers? Yes - No." Answer: Yes, insulation is required. Either Kraft-faced, fiberglass insulation (with the Kraft side facing the warm side of the house) OR un-faced insulation with poly film over it, is acceptable. If yes why is the vapour...
  4. Jeff C

Thanx again guys for all your help so far ... I'm going to lay the mortar bed, hopefully tomorrow (been busy clearing out my Mom's house getting it ready for sale, donating her belongings, all the will hoopla, etc.), and just wanted to answer the couple questions you asked John ... "So I am...
  5. Jeff C

Gentlemen, sorry it took me so long to reply back to the thread. In addition to a busy holiday season, my mother passed away shortly after New Year's. It's been a hectic several weeks to say the least. John, in answer to your questions: Q: What brand of backer board are you using? A: HardiBacker...
  6. Jeff C

First off gentlemen, thank you sooooooooo much for replying so quickly. I (and I'm sure my wife) truly appreciate it. I should have been more specific in my initial post, when I mentioned the window. The window is not actually in the tub/shower alcove, but rather about 2' outside of it above the...
  7. Jeff C

First off, I want to say,"Hello!". My name's Jeff C. and I'm new to these forums (albeit I've surfed them many times in the past several years). The reason I'm posting, is because I have huge dilemma, and you're my last hope (pretty much). I'm more than 3/4 through with a reno of our Master...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks